Accounts Payable Coordinator
Location: Burnaby, BC
Are you interested in growing your career with Watson Gloves? We are looking for an ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR to join the Watson Gloves Family.
Our Accounting Team is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to enhance and maintain our Accounts Payable processes in order to deliver exceptional experiences for both internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the Accounting Services Manager, you will bring your passion for details, numbers, organization and data analysis to ensure that day-to-day AP functions are operating smoothly and efficiently. This role will support Watson Gloves’ overall corporate objectives for growth, process improvement and a commitment to providing engaging and authentic service to all of our customers. At Watson Gloves we do all of this in a fun and family-oriented environment.
YOUR core responsibilities:
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Administration of all Accounts Payable functions.
- Vendor account reconciliations and monthly review.
- Assist in month-end analysis functions.
Who YOU Are:
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- You have a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- You are a team player who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You have two years of accounting-related job experience.
- You have an intermediate understanding of accounting principles.
- You are an effective communicator; interpersonally, orally, and written.
- You have a positive attitude and customer-focused approach.
- You have experience with an ERP software and MS Office.
- You have a post-secondary education in Accounting.
Who We Are:
With 101 years of experience, Watson Gloves is Canada’s single source for hand protection: at work, at home, at play. We are a Family owned company that is committed to providing Authentic and Fun experiences for our people and our customers that deliver above and beyond customer and employee experiences based in Integrity and Continuous Improvement. Whether we source our gloves from the world’s finest manufacturers, or hand-craft them in our local factory, every pair of gloves we sell has been selected from top-of-the-line materials, design and craftsmanship.
- Family Spirit: We support each other and we work as a team
- Integrity: We deliver on our promises every single day
- Fun: We work hard and play hard
- Authentic: We are true to who we are and what we do
- Continuous Improvement
- Competitive salary package
- Competitve benefits package
- Fun and engaging working environment
- Education Allowance
Apply with your Resume and a short blurb as to why you’d like to join our #WatsonFamily at [email protected]. We’d love to tell you all about the great perks we offer to our team!
You can also find our posting on INDEED.com
Thank you for your interest. Please note, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to follow us online for future opportunities: