We are well-establish Canadian Manufacturing and Distribution business and we are currently looking to add to a fluent, bilingual French and English-speaking Customer Service Representative to our inside Sales team. Our business has several branches across Canada, and our products and brand have a solid reputation. This role will report directly to our Customer Service Manager and will be involved in all aspects of customer service and inside sales functions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a stable and growth-oriented environment.
Customer Service Representative:
- Receive incoming customer calls and process customer orders
- Answer customer service requests
- Process sales orders and maintain customer information in our ERP system
- Deliver above and beyond exceptional customer experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Work with the National Sales and Customer Service Teams to support the business growth in a timely and professional manner
- Lead the French speaking customer service experience for Watson customers
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide support to sales representatives
- Contact new or existing customers and schedule sales appointments for outside sales
- Advise customers on products and make product suggestions
- Contact and identify potential customers or prospects by phone to help generate new business
- Promote product offering and value-added services
- 2+ year of customer service or sales experience
- Previous background in inside sales and outbound customer calls
- Professional telephone manner
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Strong computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft GP experience is an asset
- Experience using a CRM is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Team player
- Competitive salary package
- Competitive benefits package
- Fun and engaging working environment
A little about WATSON GLOVES:
Based in Burnaby, B.C, Watson Gloves is a family-owned company that has been in business for 101 years with additional locations in Calgary and Mississauga.Â With an extensive importing portfolio, we are also one of the few remaining glove manufacturers in Canada.
Please email your Resume along with a Cover Letter as to why you would be a fit for this position to email@example.com.Â Please, no calls.
Thank you for your interest in Watson Gloves! Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We wish you the best in your job search. Remember to follow us online for future opportunities: