Location: Calgary, AB
Are you interested in growing your career with Watson Gloves? We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join the Watson Gloves Family. This role will be based in Calgary, AB.
7:30am – 4:00pm M-F
Our Operations Team is looking for a Warehouse Associate to deliver exceptional service for our customers, vendors and external stakeholders. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will bring your passion for details, organization and team work to ensure that day-to-day warehouse functions are operating on-time, accurately and efficiently. This role will support Watson Gloves’ overall corporate objectives for growth, process improvement and a commitment to providing engaging and authentic service to all of our customers, in all situations. At Watson Gloves we do all of this in a fun and family-oriented environment.
Take a look inside our Watson Gloves factory and see how our gloves are made here.
YOUR core responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Picking and packing orders
- Tagging, wrapping, UPC product for shipping
- Consistent cleaning, organizing of the warehouse
- Assisting in the vending and heat transfer area
- Handling paperwork and inventory receipts
- Ability to help out in the warehouse wherever needed
What YOU BRING to Watson Gloves:
- Minimum 1-year experience in a warehouse position
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Lift boxes up to 50lbs
- Forklift experience is an asset, but not required.
- Team player
- Willing to help out in the warehouse wherever needed
- Ability to stand during entire shift
Who We Are:
With 103 years of experience, Watson Gloves is Canada’s single source for hand protection: at work, at home, at play. We are a Family owned company that is committed to providing Authentic and Fun experiences for our people and our customers that deliver above and beyond customer and employee experiences based in Integrity and Continuous Improvement. Whether we source our gloves from the world’s finest manufacturers, or hand-craft them in our local factory, every pair of gloves we sell has been selected from top-of-the-line materials, design and craftsmanship.
- Family Spirit: We support each other and we work as a team
- Integrity: We deliver on our promises every single day
- Fun: We work hard and play hard
- Authentic: We are true to who we are and what we do
- Continuous Improvement: We continually invest in our people and improving our processes
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fun and engaging working environment
Please email your Resume along with a Cover Letter letting us know why you would be a great fit for this position at Careers (risepeople.com). Please, no phone calls.
Thank you for your interest Watson Gloves. Please note, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to follow us online for future opportunities: