Location: Burnaby, BC
Our Accounting Team is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to enhance and maintain our Accounts Payable processes in order to deliver exceptional experiences for both internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the Accounting Services Manager, you will bring your passion for details, numbers, organization and data analysis to ensure that day-to-day AP functions are operating smoothly and efficiently. This role will support Watson Gloves’ overall corporate objectives for growth, process improvement and a commitment to providing engaging and authentic service to all of our customers. At Watson Gloves we do all of this in a fun and family-oriented environment.
YOUR core responsibilities:
- Ownership of all Accounts Payable functions.
- Vendor account reconciliations and monthly review.
- Assist in month-end analysis functions.
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders.
What YOU BRING to Watson Gloves:
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- You have a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- You are a team player who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You have two years of accounting-related job experience.
- You have an intermediate understanding of accounting principles.
- You are an effective communicator; interpersonally, orally, and written.
- You have a positive attitude and customer-focused approach.
- You have experience with an ERP software and MS Office.
- You have a post-secondary education in Accounting.
A little about WATSON GLOVES:
Based in Burnaby, B.C, Watson Gloves is a family-owned company that has been in business for 101 years with additional locations in Calgary and Mississauga. With an extensive importing portfolio, we are also one of the few remaining glove manufacturers in Canada.
- Family Spirit: We support each other and work as a team
- Integrity: We deliver on our promises every single day
- Fun: We work hard and play hard
- Authentic: We are true to who we are and what we do
- Continuous Improvement: We make it a priority to look for ways to change for the better
- Competitive salary package
- Competitive benefits package
- Fun and engaging working environment
Apply with your Resume and a short blurb as to why you’d like to join our #WatsonFamily. We’d love to tell you all about the great perks we offer to our team!
We’re so grateful for your interest – only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. And we wish you the best in your job search.
Remember to follow us online for future opportunities: