Digital Marketing Coordinator
Location: Burnaby, BC
Our Marketing team is looking to add a Digital Marketing Coordinator that can help enhance our customers experience with the Watson website, social media channels and blogs. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will bring your analytical, communication, social media and automation skills to our highly creative team. With names like â€śSexy Backâ€ť, â€śDirty Deedsâ€ť and â€śCool Itâ€ť, weâ€™ve been making gloves sexy for the last 100 years! If you like to work in a cool, collaborative work place where we like to have fun but get the job done, look no further than Watson Gloves. â€śWeâ€™re glovers, not fightersâ€ť â€“ Watson Marketing Team.
Your core RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Help plan and execute digital marketing strategy
- Create automated email marketing campaigns using click dimensions (which is linked Microsoft Dynamics CRM) as well as MailChimp
- Maintain company website: develop web content, ensuring all content is up to date, measuring the success of specific web pages, making sure the website performs at optimal capacity.
- Report on analytics for marketing activities through google analytics etc.
- Implement and measure digital advertising campaigns through AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Manage amazon.ca and amazon.com campaigns â€“ drive traffic to buy on amazon
- Manage Watson online preferred vendor program
- Maintain social media channels â€“ Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Oversee lead generation through online chat, email blasts and other digital marketing efforts
- Utilize SEO and SEM campaign tools
- Help write blogs for company website
- Help manage and execute webinars internally and externally
- Create e-training platform
What YOU BRING to Watson Gloves:
- 1-2 years work experience in a marketing, social or digital related role (agency or brand)
- Diploma or degree in Marketing or communications
- General understanding of Web codingâ€“ website management, which requires a strong understanding of HTML and CSS, WordPress
- Marketing automationâ€“ well-versed in the world of marketing automation and have a particularly strong understanding of SEO and SEM
- Social media savvyâ€“ Experience overseeing social media channels as well as Hoot suite
- Great written and verbal communication skillsâ€“ creating strong, brand-infused copy to reinforce a companyâ€™s mission and product value. Top-notch writing and editing skills are required
- Analytical skillsâ€“ analyze campaign results and make recommendations on ways to improve or increase the success of marketing efforts
- Family Spirit: we support each other and we work as a team
- Integrity: we deliver on our promises every single day
- Fun: we work hard and play hard
- Authentic: we are true to who we are and what we do
What we OFFER:
- Competitive salary package
- Competitive benefits package
- Fun and engaging working environment
A little about WATSON GLOVES:
Based in Burnaby, B.C, Watson Gloves is a family-owned company that has been in business for 100 years with additional locations in Calgary and Mississauga.Â With an extensive importing portfolio, we are also one of the few remaining glove manufacturers in Canada.
Please email your Resume along with a Cover Letter as to why you would be a fit for this position to email@example.com.Â Please, no calls.
Thank you for your interest in Watson Gloves! Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We wish you the best in your job search. Remember to follow us online for future opportunities: