Are you interested in growing your career with Watson Gloves? We are looking for an Operations Administrator to join the Watson Gloves Family.
- Internal mobility, growth paths & Talent Investment Program
- Competitive salary
- Competitive vacation policy
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Fun and engaging working environment
We are looking for an Operations Administrator to join the Watson Gloves Family. The Operations Administrator is a key member of the Warehouse & Factory Teams who will propel customer experiences forward by creating a streamlined flow of information related to warehouse & factory operations. This role is responsible for administrative support, reporting, maintenance, evaluation and troubleshooting related to day-to-day warehouse operations. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this role is for you if you are highly organized, have a high attention to detail, strong communication skills and a track record of delivering exceptional customer service! You will become the support guru to our internal team for all things Operations.
Take a look inside our Watson Gloves factory and see how our gloves are made here.
Who You Are – Core Responsibilities:
- Processing of all warehouse inventory adjustments & administration of cycle counts
- General warehouse clerical duties such as order printing, receiving documents, sales orders, data entry, scanning transfer receipts to CSR’s and receiving paperwork to purchasing etc.
- Amazon support, ownership over Amazon Seller Central
- Liaison with couriers and carriers
- Creation of company stock transfers & generating reports
- Monthly review of RA’s; establishing proper coding and metrics
- Inventory item maintenance in ERP & auditing of inventory adjustments
- Import documentation – Filing of PO’s, printing PO receiving copies, and compiling with Vendor Invoices
- Original Vendor documents – Sort, record and send out OBL to IFF and provide originals to Inventory Manager
- Assist Production Manager in entering and validating union vacation requests
- Enter and close Manufacturing Orders Daily
What You Bring to Watson Gloves – Qualifications:
- You have previous experience in a similar Operations role or equivalent education
- You have experience working in a warehouse & knowledge of fundamental distribution flows
- You have high attention to detail and sense of urgency
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong organization and time-management skills
- You have the ability to work within a team and under pressure
- You are adaptable, flexible, supportive
- You have experience with WMS & ERP
- You have intermediate Excel skills
- You have a positive, can-do attitude
- You are self starter with strong problem-solving skills
Who We Are:
With 104 years of experience, Watson Gloves is Canada’s single source for hand protection: at work, at home, at play. We are a Family owned company that is committed to providing Authentic and Fun experiences for our people and our customers that deliver above and beyond customer and employee experiences based in Integrity and Continuous Improvement. Whether we source our gloves from the world’s finest manufacturers, or hand-craft them in our local factory, every pair of gloves we sell has been selected from top-of-the-line materials, design and craftsmanship.
- Family Spirit: We support each other and we work as a team
- Integrity: We deliver on our promises every single day
- Fun: We work hard and play hard
- Authentic: We are true to who we are and what we do
- Continuous Improvement: We continually invest in our people and improving our processes
Please, no phone calls.
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest Watson Gloves. Please note, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to follow us online for future opportunities: