We are on the lookout for an experienced Sales Rep to join our Ontario Sales Team. This results-oriented person must have proven experience in providing successful solutions to customers. Reporting to the Ontario Sales Manager.
Your core RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Maintain strong business relationships with current customers, in conjunction with prospecting new customers in the assigned territory, demonstrating consistent growth in line with monthly and annual targets set by the Sales Manager.
- Collect information within the territory on both the local markets and competitors; prepare and present analysis at sales meetings.
- Maintain a consistent schedule for the territory performing regular customer visits along with timely follow up calls on all customers.
- Collect customer information, research, analyze and deliver a solution set to customers in clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Provide accurate pricing, availability, and product substitution alternatives when necessary.
- Work closely with Distributor partners by passing on leads and making joint sales calls.
- Participate in trade shows, conventions, company events.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities for easy follow up.
- Maintain and submit monthly expense reports to Sales Manager for approval.
- Work with staff from all facets of Watson Branches in order to address customer concerns or problem solve.
- Assist A/R Department in collections and resolving discrepancies
- Keeps abreast of product knowledge, market conditions and competitive activities as well as current promotional and marketing trends
- In territory travel within Northern and Eastern Ontario including but not limited to: Sault Saint Marie, Sudbury, Timmons, North Bay, Kingston and GTA
What YOU BRING to Watson Gloves:
- Must possess 2 years in sales or customer service in the industrial sector.
- Possess excellent customer service skills along with solid time management and organization skills
- Analytical skills to monitor and analyze customer reports
- Solid communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent prospecting and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, competitive and driven
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving, ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Valid Driverâ€™s License with own transportation and willingness to travel approximately 50% of work time to cities within Ontario to attend field visits and trade shows
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office including beginner/intermediate excel skills and CRM
- Family Spirit: we support each other and we work as a team
- Integrity: we deliver on our promises every single day
- Fun: we work hard and play hard
- Authentic: we are true to who we are and what we do
What we OFFER:
- Base plus commissions
- Auto allowance + Gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive vacation policy
- Company mobile device and laptop
A little about WATSON GLOVES:
Based in Burnaby, B.C, Watson Gloves is a family-owned company that has been in business for 100 years with additional locations in Calgary and Mississauga.Â With an extensive importing portfolio, we are also one of the few remaining glove manufacturers in Canada.
Please email your Resume along with a Cover Letter as to why you would be a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.Â Please, no calls.
Thank you for your interest in Watson Gloves! Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We wish you the best in your job search. Remember to follow us online for future opportunities: