Customer Service Representative
Are you interested in growing your career with Watson Gloves? We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the Watson Gloves Family.
- Internal mobility, growth paths & Talent Investment Program
- Competitive salary
- Competitive vacation policy
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Fun and engaging working environment
Our Customer Service Representative Team is looking for a new Team Member to help support our Western Canada customer groups. This Customer Service Representative will have the opportunity to directly support our customers and educate our clients about our innovative PPE product catalogue, all while delivering above-and-beyond customer experiences. Reporting to the CSR Manager, you will bring your passion for people, problem solving and details to our customer-centric team. With names like “Sexy Back”, “Dirty Deeds” and “Cool It”, we’ve been making gloves sexy for the last 102 years! If you like to work in a cool, collaborative work place where we like to have fun but get the job done, look no further than Watson Gloves. “We’re glovers, not fighters” – Watson Marketing Team.
Take a look inside our Watson Gloves factory and see how our gloves are made here.
Who You Are – Core Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representative:
- Receive incoming customer calls and process customer orders
- Answer customer service requests
- Process sales orders and maintain customer information in our ERP system
- Deliver above and beyond exceptional customer experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Work with the National Sales and Customer Service Teams to support the business growth in a timely and professional manner
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide support to sales representatives
- Contact new or existing customers and schedule sales appointments for outside sales
- Advise customers on products and make product suggestions
- Contact and identify potential customers or prospects by phone to help generate new business
- Promote product offering and value-added services
What You Bring to Watson Gloves – Qualifications:
- 2+ year of customer service, retail or sales experience
- Previous background in inside sales and outbound customer calls is an asset
- Professional telephone manner
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft GP experience is an asset
- Experience using a CRM is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and to stay organized
- Team player
Who We Are:
With 104 years of experience, Watson Gloves is Canada’s single source for hand protection: at work, at home, at play. We are a Family owned company that is committed to providing Authentic and Fun experiences for our people and our customers that deliver above and beyond customer and employee experiences based in Integrity and Continuous Improvement. Whether we source our gloves from the world’s finest manufacturers, or hand-craft them in our local factory, every pair of gloves we sell has been selected from top-of-the-line materials, design and craftsmanship.
- Family Spirit: We support each other and we work as a team
- Integrity: We deliver on our promises every single day
- Fun: We work hard and play hard
- Authentic: We are true to who we are and what we do
- Continuous Improvement: We continually invest in our people and improving our processes
Apply here today: Customer Service Representative – Burnaby
Please, no phone calls.
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest Watson Gloves. Please note, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to follow us online for future opportunities: