Invoice Administrator (Contract)
Location: Burnaby, BC
Are you interested in growing your career with Watson Gloves? We are looking for a INVOICE ADMINISTRATOR (Contract) to join the Watson Gloves Family. This role will be based in Mississauga, On.
Our Accounting Team is looking for an Invoice Administrator to enhance and maintain our Accounts Receivable processes in order to deliver exceptional experiences for both internal and external stakeholders. Reporting to the Accounting Services Manager, you will bring your passion for organization, attention to detail, and accounts receivable to ensure that day-to-day customer orders are operating smoothly, accurately and efficiently. This role will support Watson Gloves’ overall corporate objectives for growth, process improvement and a commitment to providing engaging and authentic service to all of our customers. At Watson Gloves we do all of this in a fun and family-oriented environment.
Take a look inside our Watson Gloves factory and see how our gloves are made here.
YOUR core responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Ensure standard billing is processed daily and invoices are released to customers
- Ensure credit notes are reviewed by management, processed daily and released to customers
- Ensuring accuracy of all entries in the ERP system and compliance with company policies with regards to critical compliance items, including sales taxes, GL coding, currency, and freight charges
- Ensure all A/R documents are scanned timely and accurately into the designated folders
What YOU BRING to Watson Gloves:
- You have 2+ years of related job experience
- You have strong customer service and organization skills, with a high attention to detail
- You have beginner knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- You possess strong data entry skills
- You have experience using an ERP system (MS GP or similar)
- You have exceptional time management skills
- You have good working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc)
- You have experience in a fast-paced, sales organization
Who We Are:
With 103 years of experience, Watson Gloves is Canada’s single source for hand protection: at work, at home, at play. We are a Family owned company that is committed to providing Authentic and Fun experiences for our people and our customers that deliver above and beyond customer and employee experiences based in Integrity and Continuous Improvement. Whether we source our gloves from the world’s finest manufacturers, or hand-craft them in our local factory, every pair of gloves we sell has been selected from top-of-the-line materials, design and craftsmanship.
- Family Spirit: We support each other and we work as a team
- Integrity: We deliver on our promises every single day
- Fun: We work hard and play hard
- Authentic: We are true to who we are and what we do
- Continuous Improvement: We continually invest in our people and improving our processes
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fun and engaging working environment
Please email your Resume along with a Cover Letter letting us know why you would be a great fit for this position at Careers (risepeople.com). Please, no phone calls.
Thank you for your interest Watson Gloves. Please note, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Don’t forget to follow us online for future opportunities: