- A great work environment
- A safe work environment
- Watson Gloves currently follows all Provincial Guidelines, Public Health Officer Orders and the Canadian government CDC recommendations for COVID-19 safety in the workplace
- Providing PPE during COVID-19
Fully paid medical for you and your dependents
Dental plan for you and your dependents
RRSP matching program
Disability, critical illness, and life insurance
- Paid sick/personal days
- EFAP (Employee and Family Assistance Program)
- Professional development
- Individualized onboarding program
Annual education allowance to build your professional skill sets
- Training for various certifications, such as Lean Six Sigma and Dale Carnegie Sales Training
Supported career pathing
Quarterly company surveys to provide your feedback for how we can continue to improve your employee experience
- Company swag
- Employee discount on Watson Gloves products
- Company gym (in Burnaby & Calgary offices)
- A supportive community of driven and diverse workers
- Annual Paid Volunteer Day to support your favourite cause
- Social events, such as Holiday Parties, Halloween Costume Contest, Summer Tailgate and Annual Boat Cruise
- A lot of laughs
We also care a lot in reducing our carbon footprint within the company. Check out the ways we practice sustainability here.
Diversity & Inclusion
We respect and embrace the diversity of thoughts in the workplace and constantly work towards creating an inclusive environment where employees feel safe, welcomed and valued. We are an equal opportunity employer that grants opportunities of employment and advancement regardless of race, colour, place of origin, religion, immigrant and newcomer status, ethnic origin, ability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and age.
As a company that sources goods overseas, we work with independent auditors to ensure our suppliers meet ISO 9001 standards.
We work with QIMA to ensure all of our products coming from overseas are inspected for quality control and compliance to international standards. This ensures that our gloves meet not only our quality and safety performance standards but also official standards. Learn more here.